"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stalking Hedgies


I just received word that my Fashionista Hedgie gal has been featured by Violet, one of the curators over at the awesome Etsy Stalker. Being one who loves to show off her latest bag, Hedgie was happy to oblige. She started to write a proper Thank You note to Violet and Doris but realized there was a shoe sale at Bloomingdales and just scurried out in a taxi with my Visa. I'm going to have to have a little chat with her upon her return.
Have a happy day my little Corgettes! xo xo -CS ^..^

5 comments:

betty said...

she's so cute!! glad you got featured; you really are very talented! I hope she found some good deals with your Visa!!!

betty

Chatty Crone said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see her shoes.

Linda said...

congratulations, shes very stylish. Lindax

Flutterby Patch said...

I'm in total awe of your art work Cathy, its wonderful.

ocmist said...

Your Hedgie is so cute!