"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Original Christmas Corgi Art Doll Ornament


A little belated treasure from Christmas In July, my lovelies. Now on Ebay! xo CS ^..^

My items on eBay



*Sold!* More original ornaments and other goodies in the works! xo xo -CS ^..^

3 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

How precious!
If you make a black headed tri, with a white streak on forehead, and white chest, I'd have to wrestle you for it! Or...I could just pay you dearly, right?
Love your stuff!!!

B said...

Oh my gosh, too cute!!! BTW... you've been tagged! Sorry, I'm a day belated... LOL It's at my Tuesday post... http://motherofthemunchkins.blogspot.com/2009/09/ive-been-tagged.html

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

OMG, too adorable!