1) I always put plain m & m's into my popcorn when I go to the movies.
2) I am a bit claustrophobic and germ-o-phobic (I have hand sanitizers everywhere)
3) Big things that aren't where they are supposed to be freak me out. (sunken ships, that scene in Planet of the Apes where the Statue of Liberty is in the sand, the recent airplane being pulled out of the Hudson...stuff like that. Weird, I know. OK enough of my phobias...(really that's all)
4) Like Eli, I can relate to her multi-tasking, multi-thinking brain. I have so many ideas going around in my head sometimes that I need to write them down just to clear space for new ones! Hence, (don't you just love that word?) the table full of projects that I have started and need to be finished.
5) There are always at least 4 wee beasties (not including my husband *LOL*!) on my bed every night. Corgis and/or kitties.
6) Whenever I am in the midst of a painting or craft project, the entire house can fall down around me, dishes can pile in the sink, and Godzilla could walk in and I would just keep on working. Hence the late night suppers around here sometimes. (Sorry, honey)
7) I am a serious chocolate lover.
So there you go.
I am tagging the following bloggy friends:
Corgi Hill Farm (aka Princess of Pink)
A Corgi in Southern California
and just when you think all of my tags have a Corgi in their title....
Some rules that come with the tag:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
This award is from Linda over at Weekend Cook. Do check out all of the yummy recipes she posts on her blog! (Thank you, Linda!)
I am supposed to choose at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude to pass this award on to. I choose all of the bloggers in my 'followers' list to the left. I visit each of their own blogs regularly and all are fantastic. If you click on their 'profile' you will see a link for those who are bloggers. Pay them a visit!
Here are the rules for the recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
That's it! Have fun visiting my 'tagees' and 'nominees,' and enjoy the rest of your day. -CS ^..^