"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Thursday, August 14, 2008

Spoonflower



Having received one of the coveted invites from Spoonflower a few weeks ago, I finally played around with one of my images to create this sweet hedgehog fabric with my little Hedgie Fashionista. You have no idea how happy this little piece of fabric makes me! Tiny hedgies all over...joy joy joy!!! I am so excited about this and I wish Spoonflower much success. They are in the Beta stages right now and moving etc. Next will be some Corgi fabric. Now, what will I do with it? I've got a million ideas rolling around in my brain. This will NOT be like the time I bought 200 tiny plastic white mice just because they were on sale and I thought "I just know I will do something with them!" This is seriously cool. Seriously. -CS ^..^

3 comments:

Jenna Z said...

Ahhhh! Awesome! I am waiting waiting waiting for my invite to come through. Corgis are first on my list and I already have a great idea! Love the hedgies, what are you going to turn it into?

Liz Harrell said...

Oh my gosh. That hedgehog fabric is ADORABLE!!!

Unknown said...

I love your hedgehogs! What did you make? I found the site because they are having a Nature Fabric contest and a Molly & McGee Barn Owl bud who works for Dreamworks has a design to vote for. But there were so many wonderful designs I had to vote for some others too. My bad.