"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Everybody's just chillin' out...

Amy in a 'frog leg splat' after a 2 mile walk with John and Laura tonight....she looks like a little chubbette in this pic; but she's really a lean mean Corgi machine! Weebles just hanging out in deep thought...
For some reason, I have my days and nights mixed up lately. I feel like I want to stay up all night and sleep all day if only the Corgis would let me. Hence this 1:00 AM post. I've watched the HBO mini series John Adams at least 4 times, episodes 1 and 2 so far. It is wonderful. The part where they read the Declaration of Independence was lovely and brought tears to my eyes. Paul Giammati is fantastic as John Adams and I love Laura Linney's portrayal of Abigail Adams as well. (Don't you just love that name? Abigail?) I love American history, especially from colonial times. Our founding fathers were truly brave, brave men. By the very act of signing the Declaration they were committing high treason to the crown of England and could have been hanged. Well, I'm signing off to try and sleep. If not, maybe I'll clean out the fork drawer.....CS ^..^

No comments: