"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Friday, March 14, 2008

Chocolate!

OK, so how cute are these!? Tiny little Lindt chocolate lambs for Easter. I usually pass by the milk chocolate in favor of the dark, but I couldn't resist these little cutie pies. They are (were? Laura and I ate them...yum....) less than 2" high. Pure chocolate cuteness! And, while we're in chocolate mode, how about some warm fudgy brownies fresh from the oven? Have a lovely weekend, everyone! -CS ^..^













p.s for those wondering about the Corgi dishcloth: it is a Linda Ozelis design, embroidered by Sharon Lofley! Sharon's website is: www.nardiscouture.com
So cute, right?

1 comment:

Emmelina Woolenstock said...

Oh, those brownies! You are making me so hungry.
If I didn't have an Easter basket full (and I mean FULL) of See's dark chocolate goodies, I would have to run into the kitchen and whip some up myself.
Don't you feel sorry for our poor corgi babies that they can't enjoy chocolate?
Ann-Marie from Corgitales