"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Monday, September 17, 2007

Fr. Mack and Fiona

I am convinced that Corgis possess a magical quality which enables them to find the hearts of kindred spirits and knit them together. Meet Fr. McCormick (or Fr. Mack as I call him) and his smiling Corgi, Fiona. Some of my fellow Corgi artists may recognize him as he and his lovely wife, Ruth, (who snapped this snazzy photo of the dynamic duo) are fans of Corgis and Corgi art. I was so happy to meet Fr. Mack a couple of years ago when he came to cheer Bridget on at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in NYC. In addition to Princess Fiona, Fr. Mack and Ruth have quite a menagerie of God's creatures. I do believe that even the horses are called into service as Fr. Mack transforms into St. Nicholas at Christmas time. I must remember to ask permission to post a photo on St. Nicholas Day as proof!-CS ^..^


No comments: