"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Friday, August 22, 2008

Puppy Breath


Reinwood Corgis is proud to present Halo and Darby's brand new puppies, born on Tuesday. 5 girls, 2 boys. She is such a good mom and just loves her puppies. Have a happy weekend, everyone! CS ^..^

7 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

The puppies are soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

That has to be just about the CUTEST picture ever! I guess I'll have to break the news to my lab that we may be getting a corgi. LOL! LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, HOW CUTE are they!! Also, LOVE the addition of music to your already awesome blog. You are amazing, girlfriend!'

S

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Have we got puppies?! ;) Funny to imagine how all these squirmy little things will all grow into lovely little corgis. Just fascinating!

Anonymous said...

Remy was in a liter the same size, 5 sisters and one brother. Aren't they adorable?? Oh migosh.... I just want to scoop that pile up puppies up into my lap!

Lorie said...

Just wants to make me have more corgis! they are precious!
Lorie

Suzanne said...

Your making me want another corgi soooooo bad!!!