"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Saturday, November 10, 2007

And the winner is....

"Amy" (Reinwood Show And Tell) volunteered to supervise our 100th blog post give-away draw. We put all of the names into my Corgi utensil holder (removing my wooden spoons and whisks!) My daughter, Laura, under Amy's watchful eye, picked the winner! Congratulations Ginny! Would you email me privately please? christmascorgi@aol.com Ginny's favorite post was my July 2007. Just click on that month's archives to the left if you would like to read it. Thank you all for your lovely, lovely comments. Watch for more give-aways in the future. Have a happy weekend everyone! -CS ^..^




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank Amy, Laura & Cathy for this wonderful surprise! I have never won anything in my life before and I'm glad I didn't because nothing could top this. I chose the Snow Angel Mug and the Corgi's at Rockefeller Center Greeting card. They arrived today and are just beautiful. My corgi, Gizmo, was quite taken with the mug since he likes to make snow angels, too!

Again, my thanks and may you all have a very Merry Christmas and the best in 2008.

Sincerely,
Ginny Alfano