"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Meet Bridget


This is our little banana Bridget, (B.I.S.S. CH. Heronsway Two For The Show) owned by me, Cathy Santarsiero and my dear friend Mary Elizabeth Simpson. Bridget is one of the Corgis who keep me company while painting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--what fun! Now I have a whole collection of Cathy bookmarks, because I always want to see what's new from you on EBay and Cafe Press. Good luck with the new venture.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Cat, I was actually STANDING in front of Bridget Sunday, as she was gazing longingly at J. Scott in the ring. I kept talking to her and telling her to shush, and it never clicked on exactly WHO she was!! It was terrific seeing her take tops over all. Didn't stay for group though. Did she place there? Could you send a link to your home page again? Want to look at her in detail again. Saw M.E. at the Philly Cluster too. Just ordered The Corgettes in card form. Mary Ann mrsjns@comcast.net