"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello hello!

Just popping in from a busy week to say hello. I've been spending the past week trying to re-organize a few things around here. You know those things that you can spend hours doing that no one but you will notice? Those things. Inside drawers, kitchen cupboards, *starting* to clean out the garage (yikes is all I have to say about that!) cleaning out the fridge, organizing some photos in my computer, doing a little inventory of art supplies, yada yada yada. I will have a little respite from it all though. I'll be having tea this week with friends at Caramoor which is right in the next town over. I'm really looking forward to that. Do check out the 'virtual tours' on their website, very dreamy...especially the gardens! So, while going through some pics, I found this little froggie. I'd forgotten about this guy that was rescued by our friend Teddy from a high hanging plant at April's 4th of July bash. Isn't he cute? CS ^..^

No comments: