"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You just crack me up!


I gave Amy a nice bath this afternoon. Since it is so lovely outside, we brought the grooming table and everything outside for a blow dry. She'll be getting a manicure next. Since it is her spa-day; I asked her if she'd like anything else...perhaps a bedazzled collar, some pink nail polish, or a tiara like the little dogs wear? Apparently, the mere thought of it just cracked her up! -CS ^..^

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Just adorable--come groom mine will ya:-)

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute picture! It makes me wanna giggle every time I look at it :) It totally makes my day!

Bumpkin Hill said...

awwwww bless her, this is just the sweetest picture :) Glad I found your blog, Catherine

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and content!
Thanks for stopping by my little place.

Traci said...

What a beautiful goony sable girl you have Cathy! :) I'm glad I found your blog... You've got some incredible photos!!!!

dreameyce said...

I adore the sables! Someday I would really love to have a rich sable (Or even a red!) Cardi join my home of brindle Cardis :)